In order to provide quality eye care during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking certain steps to make a safer environment for our patients and staff.
Here are the key points:
- As per CDC guidelines, masks are still required for everyone entering the office.
- We encourage everyone to make an appointment in advance.
- We ask that all patients fill out required paperwork electronically or online prior to entering the office. You may do this here.
- Please arrive on time to keep patient flow consistent and reduce crowding in the front area.
- Please limit bringing extra persons to your visit.
- If you are feeling sick, please call to reschedule. We will ask all patients about COVID-19 exposure and symptoms at the time of your appointment.
- Patients are encouraged to use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
We are looking forward to providing essential eye care for our patients once again and ask for your patience as we move safely forward through this crisis. If you’d like to schedule an appointment please complete the form below.