In order to provide quality eye care during the COVID-19 crisis, we are taking certain steps to make a safer environment for our patients and staff.
Here are the key points:
- We are open Monday through Friday to see patients for comprehensive eye care. We will keep our normal posted weekday hours, but have some appointments available as early as 7:00 a.m. and as late as 6:30 p.m. We will be closed on Saturdays.
- In an effort to ensure that there is adequate time and space to apply our safety protocols between patients, we are reducing the number of appointments per hour.
- As a part of these protocols we will not be able to accept walk-ins. Everyone must have an appointment.
- We ask that all patients fill out required paperwork electronically or online prior to entering the office. You may do this here.
- Please arrive on time. Because of our limited schedule we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- When you arrive for your appointment we ask that you call the office and we will let you know when we are ready for you to enter the building.
- Masks are required for everyone entering the office.
- Everyone entering the office will have their temperature taken. If you are feeling sick, please call to reschedule.
- Everyone entering the office will disinfect their hands upon entry.
- Our waiting area will be closed so please come to your appointment alone.
- As an added precaution, our restrooms will also be closed to the public.
We are looking forward to providing essential eye care for our patients once again and ask for your patience as we move safely forward through this crisis. If you’d like to schedule an appointment please complete the form below.